Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

Knock, Knock!

On Sunday, my family's friends came to Auckland to visit us. In the morning my and I had to do some maths activities before they came. Soon they arrived. "Vine, Shannon go upstairs and finish your maths", my dad said. "Okay!" my sister and I replied. On the way going upstairs, my sister ripped her page by accident as we were rushing to get to our room. We ran as swiftly as we could up the stairs.

When we arrived upstairs, my sister and I went to our parent's room to complete the work that our dad has set us. After that my sister started singing. "Stop, I can't concentrate and I bet you can't either", I said to her. "Okay fine!" she replied. When we were finished, we went to have a shower so we could change into our best clothes.

When we were all ready, we went downstairs and ate some food. As my sister and I ate the food we said, "Mmmm..." The food was delicious because it smelt and tasted so good. There was fried rice, steamed rice, fried meat, muffins, bananas and more.

After that, my sister and I played some games on the computer. We played a game called Agar.io and bad ice cream. Soon after, a visitor's son came and asked my sister and I, "Could I play?" he asked.
"Okay, you can play", we replied with a smile.
"Oh, I'm Notch and I am 7 years old", he said. So we played basketball together, we practised bouncing the ball as fast as we could. We also told funny jokes to each other. One of them was Knock knock? Who's there? Doughnut, doughnut who? Doughnut disturb!

That was a fun day because we played games and we made jokes. The food was especially delicious. Yum!

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I add suitable adjectives, similes and verbs to my weekend recount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.