Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Finally, I now have new school shoes!

On Sunday, my family and I went to buy shoes, socks and food. In the morning, we changed into our outside clothing. Then we went to Botany Town Centre.
            My mum wanted to go to Rebel Sports because my dad needed some socks. When we were inside, my sister and I knew it would be boring if we would stay with our parents to look for socks because it usually takes a while for them to find the perfect socks. Instead we went to go to the basketball corner where there was some basketballs. There were sizes that were too small and ones that were too big. After a while, my parents called us because we were leaving the store.
            Then we walked to Number one shoes to get my sister and I some new shoes for school. We went to the school stock where there were lots of school shoes. My mum and dad saw some black shoes and we thought it would be fine for school so we got them.
            After we bought the shoes, my parents thought that my sister and I needed food for school so we went to buy some food. We got a healthy amount of peanuts, frozen pizza, lasagne, some sausages and potato frozen fries. When we were queuing to pay for our grocery, I saw mentos and I felt like eating candy so I asked my parents if I could and they said, "Yes!"
            I had a great and fun time at Botany Town Centre because my sister and I got to buy some new shoes and snacks for school.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my writing.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs and adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.