Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Mmm, these brownies are so crunchy!

On Wednesday, our class room 7 had a shared lunch because we worked so hard this term. We all felt excited, happy and glad.

Ring, ring, ring! The bell rang and we began to open the containers that had the food. First we took a whole class photo, then we made funny faces and we yelled, "Beans!" Then we had another class photo and people wev rushing as rapidly as a cheetah to find a spot.

I was so happy because I couldn't wait to eat the delicious food! We each picked a person to choose their food. There was pizza, doughnuts, cupcakes, sushi, bananas, cake, brownies, bread, cookies and more! "This is soo... tasty!" I said with a smile. Our teacher gave us drumsticks, bread, and other foods. A while later, some of us were full and our tummies were about to burst.

I had a fun time eating all the food because they were yummy! It was as delicious as eating cotton candy. I hope the whole class will work even harder so that we could have shared lunch twice.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I add suitable similies, adjectives and verbs to describe our class shared lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.