Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Mmmm, this burger is delicious!

On Sunday, my family and I went to the church, the beach, and Carl's Junior for some food. In the morning, it was 7:00am and after I woke up, I went downstairs to watch T.V. My sister followed me. We watched The Voice Kids battle rounds. The songs that they sang were Keep holding on, Billionaire, I can and more. By 9:50am, my family and I were all ready so we went off to St. Mark's church.

When we were there, there was hardly anyone inside. A few minutes later, mass began. The priest read the gospel. It was about faith. He said that faith can not be proven because some people don't believe in God. After the gospel was read, the priest blessed the bread and the wine. Then we all lined up and took the bread. Some of us were blessed and drank the wine.

After mass was finished, we went to Carl's Junior and ordered some drinks, fries and burgers. Then we went to the beach to have our food and explore the place. When I came out of the car, I was shivering and the wind blew straight at me. "It's freezing out here," I said shakingly. I saw a car and a dog came out. I felt frightened because it was a big dog. I walked as speedily as I could back to the car. "Here's you burger," my dad said. I ate it and it was delicious! My mum, dad and sister went back into the car as well because they were as cold as I was.

Then we went back home and took a rest. My family and I was happy because we had yummy burgers from Carl's Junior the beach, even though it was cold.

We are learning to use and understand descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate similes, verbs and adjectives to describe events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.