Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Are you an advanced guitar player?

On Sunday, my family and I went to Pakuranga Plaza so that we could buy a guitar. We went to a shop where there were musical instruments and where we could a guitar that is cheap for me.

When we were inside the music instrument shop, I felt excited because I couldn't wait to own a guitar. There were so many guitars to choose from. Then my family and I saw a red big guitar. I thought it was too big for me to play it. "Could we get a smaller guitar?" I asked. So we looked at the smaller ones. I looked as carefully as I could to see which guitar I liked. However, I changed my mind because I thought what the bigger one would be good for when I grow older. So we decided to get the big red guitar. We had to wait for the guitar to be tuned and for the string to be replaced.

"Where do we go while they are organising for the guitar to be ready?" my dad asked.
"Countdown!" my mum replied. We went inside the supermarket to get some groceries. When we were done, my mum said, "Let's eat."
"Okay, I'll have Burger King." my sister and I said. We proceeded to the food court and ordered fries, burger, ice cream, drinks and dumplings. We ate as swiftly as we could because the guitar mightn't been ready to be collected. After we ate we excitedly went straight back to the shop to pick up the red guitar.

My sister and I were happy to buy it because we've always wanted to learn how to play it. Today has been a pleasant day with my family. I wish we could spend more family time together like this.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs, adjectives and similes to describe events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.