Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Ahh! Brain Freeze!

On Monday the 6th of April, I woke up and it was a beautiful breezy morning. My family, cousins and I decided to go to Water World. Before we went there, my family packed some food. Now we can't go swimming in our jammies, can we? So we all took a rinse to freshen up ourselves. 

Once we arrived at Water World, my family and I were so 
thrilled that we couldn't wait to swim. "Let's go to the 
sprinklers first!", I said. So I rushed to the sprinklers and ran in circles like a crazy dog. My cousins and sister were 
following me. "This is awesome!", my sister said. After 
playing with the sprinklers, my cousin and I rushed to the tall slide. The slide was as 
smooth as glass. "Don't get frightened", said my cousin. "O-okay...", I replied. It was my 
turn to try the tall slide. "Weee!", I said. It was mind-blowing. My cousin and I were having fun, especially me. Next we went to the 
warm pools to play with my other cousin, sister and dad. We decided to play volleyball 
and have a swimming race. That was a lot of fun as well.
 
We were a little bit hungry so we went off to eat. My whole family ate a lot and so 
did I. We ate ice cream, pork, spaghetti, cake and a lot more. The best treat I had was 
the ice cream because it was like a really cold block with my favourite flavour and the 
sugar in it made me more hyper and energetic.

That was an awesome time bonding with my family. I wish that my family and I could go there twice or many times during the school holiday.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives, similes and verbs in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.