Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

When did you first celebrate Mother's day?

On Sunday, it was Mother's day! My family and I woke up on a bright , cold, sunny morning. "Where should we go?", asked dad.
"Church first!", mum replied. We had to change into our outdoor clothes before we went out.

When we arrived at church, it had already started. "Are we late?", I asked.
"No.", mum replied. However, I thought we were. After church, my family and I thought that it was too early to go to the restaurant so we decided to wait for a bit. While were waiting, we decided to go to the pet shop.

Inside the pet shop, there was a pond filled with comets. We also saw turtles. They were cute because of their small size. There were fish from the sea as well! "I found Dorothy!", I shouted. It was one of my favourite fish because it reminds me of the movie Nemo. There were Arowanas too! They are fish that are said to be lucky.

After exploring the pet shop, we went to the super market to get some food.

Then we headed to the restaurant. We ate a lot of food. "I'm full!", I said. I rushed to the toilet as fast as a rabbit after my meal. My family were still eating. The food was delicious.

It was such a fun day because I went to the pet shop and had a chance to look at pets. It was also very precious bonding time with my family. When Father's day is here, I hope it will be just like this one but even better!

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know this when I use appropriate verbs, adjectives and nouns in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.