Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

Do you think flowerhorn fish are cute?

It was a bright sunny morning. My dad wanted to go and get a pet flowerhorn fish. My whole family thought about it. "We'll see if it is cheap enough", my mum said.

First we ate some breakfast. My family and I had some cereal and milk. After that we changed into outdoor clothing. Then we went into the car and drove to Goldfish Pagoda. We arrived there at 12:00am and went back home at 1:00pm.

"Do you have any flowerhorn fish here?", my dad asked. "Oh, yes I do!", replied the owner. There were a lot of flowerhorn fish at his shop. "Dad, mum, could we get this flowerhorn?", I asked. "That's really nice and it's also cheap!", my sister thought. My whole family agreed. We brought it for $80.00. After buying the fish, we took it home with us.

The tank was already set up at my house. First, my dad got the net and took the fish out of the big bag and placed it in the large aquarium. Yay! He has a new home now! Flowerhorns might bite your hand if it is in their territory.

I called this day first pet day. My family and I loved looking at all the different types of fish especially the flowerhorn. I'd love to get another fish. That was a fun pet day.

WALT understand and use descriptive language. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and verbs in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.