Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Go Manny Pacquiao!

It was a cold, sunny morning. My family and I decided to go to my uncle and aunty's house to watch boxing.

When we arrived there, my sister and I ran straight as fast as a cat up stairs. "I can't wait to watch the boxing live!", I said. While we were all waiting, we talked about what the fight might be like and who might win. Minutes later, my other aunty, uncle and cousins came over to see the fight as well. "This is going to be interesting!", my other cousin said. Then we all waited for the fight.

Twenty minutes later, my family, cousins, uncles, aunties and I heard the name Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao being called out. "I'm super excited!", my aunty said. Then the fight started. We were all rooting for Manny Pacquiao. Then it started, Round one, DING, DING, DING! The boxers looked like they didn't have much energy. They were as tired as a sleepy mouse. After that, Round two, ding, ding, ding! This round was even more active than Round one. "Woohoo!", we shouted.
"Go Manny Pacquiao," my parents called out.

While we were waiting, we ate some food. We had shrimp, noodles, pork and some other Filipino food. I ate some shrimp with rice and I loved it! My cousins and I played Man Hunt, tag and hide and seek. That was fun!

At the end of the fight, they announced the winner. The winner is... Floyd Mayweather! "No!", we shouted.

I had an awesome time at my uncle and aunty's house. Next time, I really hope that Manny Pacquiao wins his next fight.

WALT understand and use descriptive language. 
I know this when I appropriate similes, verbs, time words and adjectives in my recount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.