Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Have you been rock climbing before?

It was a cold drizzly morning. Yay! Another birthday party to go to! I got up and got dressed. After that, I put on my shoes.
               Then my mum and my sister dropped me off at Climbzone. Once I arrived there, I looked for Cheska but I couldn't find her. I felt confused because I was searching for her everywhere. Before I climbed, I had to wear a harness for safety in case I fell.
               Yay! I am now ready to climb! I thought it would be hard but it was easy. After that, I went to Adventure Land. When I was there, Cheska saw me and came up to me. "There you are," I said. Then I saw Kayla, Gabby and Cheska's other friends.
               The first activity that we did was rock climbing. We raced each other up the walls. I raced with Kayla and Cheska. We tried to go as fast as we could to get to the top. Kayla won the first race. Gabby and I had a race as well. "Three, two, one, go!" I shouted. It was funny because we were having trouble climbing. To me it was the hardest rock climbing up the wall. We had to cling into small blocks and big blocks. "Gabby, when we go down, let's go slowly and fly gracefully like an angel!", I said.
"Okay", she replied. We looked like birds. I was laughing because while we were going down slowly, we kept on bumping into the walls.
               Then we played a few games. First we played Hide and seek tag. We played it a few times. "Let's play Infection!", said Cheska's friends. We ran away as fast as we could and hid from the tagger. It was fun because I loved hiding.
               We got hungry so we had some food. I had a sausage sizzle, fried chicken and some rice. "Yum!", said all of us.
               It was an incredible time at Climbzone. I had fun climbing the walls and playing games. Maybe I'll have my birthday there next time.

WALT understand and use descriptive language. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives, verbs and adverbs in my recount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.