Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Mum, dad, can we get a drone please?

On Saturday, my family and I went to Noel Leeming to get my grandma a present for her birthday. "What do you want to get for your grandma's birthday?" my mum asked.
"A phone! We remember that she wanted one." we said.
"I'll give her $50!" I said.
"Me too", said my sister. My parents got $50 from the bank and then we went to Noel Leeming.

When we were inside, my sister, dad, mum and I looked for a phone. "Look! I found a drone!" my dad said. We were surprised because we've never seen a drone before. My mum was focused on finding a phone so she wasn't interested in looking at the drone. There were so many phones and they were all really nice. Before long, we came across a HTC phone. We liked it so we decided to get it. It took a while for my mum to pay for the phone. Meanwhile, my sister and I thought about playing our favourite game Agar.io.

We both went to the laptops and typed in the word Agar.io. We found the game so started playing it. My sister and I were using different laptops so we didn't have to wait for each other. As I was getting bigger, but then someone ate me. To play Agar.io, you start as a small ball and you need to eat small dots to get bigger or eat other people's if they're smaller than you. Growing bigger was difficult for my sister and I because there were more people that were bigger than us.

After a while, my mum finished paying for the HTC phone and we went home for a rest. I felt happy because we bought a gift for my grandma and we got to play Agar.io. Next year, I hope I can get an even better gift for her on her birthday.

We are learning to use and understand descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives and verbs to describe events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.