Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

This is so tasty!

During the weekend, my family and I wanted to go to Hamilton we packed our clothes and put them all in a big bag.

When we arrived in Hamilton, we went straight to my cousins house. I was so excited to see them because my family and I haven't seen them for a while. 

When we were inside, we started playing some games. First we played basketball. I wasn't that good at shooting but I persevered because I didn't want to give up. My cousin was great at shooting! We also sang karaoke. The songs that we sang stayed in my head for a long time. We sang Flashlight, Nyan cat and other songs. The most difficult song to sing was Nyan cat because you have to keep singing, nyan, nya, nya, nya, nya, nya... as rapidly as you can. Then we played some card games. My dad tricked me with a magic trick but I was able to see a loop hole. That was a lot of fun.

After that, we ate some food. There was Filipino food, chicken, sausage, hashbrown and more! My favourite was the chicken madness because it was crunchy and tasty. I tried to eat as slow as I could because I didn't want it to waste. We ate most of the chicken, because it was so delicious.

I had a fun time at my cousin's house because we played awesome games and ate delicious food! I hope I get to eat chicken madness more often.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.  
I know I can do this when I add suitable verbs, adjectives and similes to my weekend recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.