Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Oh no, I hit the shuttle straight up to the ceiling!

Last week on Friday, my class and I quickly walked to the hall to have our last badminton session.
          We played stuck in the mud to warm up our bodies. We played the game for about four minutes.
          After our bodies had warmed up, coach Ben told us to find our own spot around the hall. He told us to practise hitting the shuttle towards the ceiling softly with our rackets. We practised for a little while until we have made some improvement.
          Then coach Ben told us to split ourselves into groups of six. He got three badminton nets and set up three courts and each group went to a court. Our group against each other with one player on each side. "Yay! It's my turn!" I said to myself. I won! Then it was the next player's turn to compete against me. I tried to focus on the shuttle so that I could hit it. Sometimes we hit the shuttle straight to the net and up to the ceiling but we kept trying because we wanted to improve our skills.
          That was an badminton session. I had a great time competing against other people. When I play badminton next time, I want to focus on hitting the shuttle over the net.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs, adverbs and adjectives in my recount.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.