Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Have you had fun times like this?

8:30 on Saturday morning, I had got up and went into the shower to get ready for Celeste's Birthday party. It was nearly 9:30 so I had to rush to get ready. The birthday starts at 10:30 but I wanted to get there at 9:30 because my friends were going to Kiwi Yo first. My mum came to drop me off and I was so excited to see my friends.
When I finally arrived at the Cinema, it took me only seconds to find Cheska, Ingrid and Ella. They all called me while I was trying to search for them. They were close to the Cinema so I went up the stairs quickly.
We wanted to go to Kiwi Yo so we did. We all took pictures together so that we could be in the Kiwi Yo facebook page. Then it was time to have some Kiwi Yo! I was full and Cheska was as well. Ingrid, Ella, Cheska and I went to Smiggles after we went to Kiwi Yo.
YAY! Celeste the birthday girl is here. I ran over and hugged Celeste with happiness. By the time everyone was there, we went inside Cinema. We all got to pick a drink, packet of chocolate, popcorn and ice cream. Gabby, Cheska, and I wanted to have the booster seat, so the 3 of us asked for one. We held on to it until we went into the party room of the Cinema. It was really cool because it was only  us inside and no strangers.
Then the movie started. I knocked my popcorn by accident and Chaim, Ella, my sister, Celeste, Gabby and Cheska laughed out loud. We watched the ‘Mockingjay’. Gabby dropped her drink and whined about not being able to find it. Suddenly the floor was a big mess because we were so clumsy. Cheska also dropped a few of her popcorn. The movie went really well really well. I had to stand up to wipe off from the popcorn. Then I knocked Gabby’s drink by accident so she had to buy another one for herself. The fun bit was while the movie going, we threw popcorn all over the place.
I had such a great time with my friends. A lot of us went to the arcade afterwards to play some games. Then my mum came and before I left, Celeste gave me some braclets. That was a really fun day! 

WALT use the appropriate language features in a recount.
I know I can do this when I write the the introduction, the body and the conclusion in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.